Workshops

zondag 26 mei 2013

Darkroom Door Musical Cherubs

Some projects using one of my favorite new Darkroom Door stamps: Musical Cherubs frame stamp DDFS007 !! A very beautyful, detailed stamp with lots of possibilities !

 
Gothic arch: I stamped the Musical Cherubs frame on a cut out arch (Sizzix Movers & Shapers: Arch Frame) with black StazOn ink and coloured it with Distress Markers and a waterbrush. I masked it and sponged the edges with blue and green Distress inks. I stamped the sentiment and branches. (DDRS0018 Trees) 


Big card ,Dream': I stamped the Cherubs frame on a big card with Memories Artprint Brown ink and masked it. I sponged the card with blue, green and pink Distress ink by using a branche template on the left side, and after that I stamped the trees, flowers, woman, the word Dream and the bridge with black, and some fragments of tekst with Artprint brown. I created a shadow around the frame with Black Soot Distress ink and a cotton tip and sponged the edges of the card black. I layered the card on pink, black and green cardstock.


Sachets: I stamped the frame onto a piece of white cotton fabric by using StazOn inks: I used Olive Green, Teal Blue and Royal Purple. I stamped the sentiments, words and images with black StazOn ink. I sewed three sachets, and added some lace at the tops.

 
Add. stamps: DDRS044 Dashing Gents

 

 
Add. Stamps: DDRS092 Keys

 

6 opmerkingen:

Sophie zei

Mein Gott Liesbeth,
die Karten sind traumhaft schön, ich liebe diese antiken Rahmen.
Man kann sie so herrlich einsetzen.

Deine Sachet/Beutelchen sind entzückend.
Sie werden bestimmt mit Lavendel oder einer duftenden Seife gefüllt.
Ein schönes Geschenk.

Liebe Grüße von Sophie xx

Words and Pictures zei

What fabulous projects all round - from the vivid glorious colours of the first ones, to those simple, shabby chic fabric bags - utterly beautiful!
Alison x

maria's knutselplezier zei

Prachtig Liesbeth, de tweede kaart vind ik de mooiste, de achtergrond is prachtig en het kadertje komt er prachtig op uit, de zakje zijn ook één voor één prachtig!!

Groetjes
Maria

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries zei

Pracht kaart, maar ik ben weg van de leuke zakjes!

groetjes, Alie :-)

Dianne zei

Liesbeth wat heb je weer prachtige dingen gemaakt.. helemaal in je eigen stijl.. erg mooi.. veel detail.. super !

liefs Dianne

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) zei

Liesbeth, you totally blew me away with all your amazing creations with this frame stamp. Stunning work!