Workshops

donderdag 6 oktober 2011

Vintage Gluebook Page Swap

I registered for Mary Green's Vintage Gluebook page Swap. I made six 5" x 7" pages to swap and an extra gluebook page for Mary, for her own book. I added some stamps to the pages to create my own style. It was so great doing this ! I'm looking forward to receive the book with the other participations works Mary will send us !!
Thanks for hosting this wonderful swap, Mary !
This are the pages I made:this are 5 of them, the other two are in the next message down below.

Ik heb meegedaan aan de Vintage Gluebook Page Swap van Mary Green. Ik heb zes 5 x 7 inch pagina's gemaakt en nog een extra voor Mary's eigen boek.
Om toch m'n eigen stijl te creƫren heb ik natuurlijk wat stempels gebruikt !Was erg leuk om te doen ! Ik verheug me erg op het boekje met het werk van de andere deelnemers wat Mary ons gaat sturen !
Dit zijn de pagina's die ik gemaakt heb. Hier de eerste 5 en in het bericht hieronder nog 2.







6 opmerkingen:

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity zei

Wow Liesbeth, wat een creativiteit en wat mooi alle vijf. Zeer bijzonder.
Ben benieuwd naar het hele boekje.
Dit ziet er erg gaaf en mooi uit.
groetjes Marja

Heavens2Betsy zei

Stunning pages Liesbeth. penny

Lynne Moncrieff zei

The vintage feel to each page is so appealing.
Very beautiful.
Wishes
Lynne

fatmonica zei

These pages are beautiful!

Paula J Atkinson zei

These pages are beautifully created. I don't think i have heard of a glue book before?

Sabrina zei

I received your top image in my swap and I am so happy to have it in my collection! I especially love the metallic stamping you added to the piece. It is very rich and wonderful. Thank you!